Family Promise of Gwinnett County is based in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and serves families throughout Gwinnett County. Our mission is to end homelessness, one family at a time.
Of the 18 families in Hospitality Program in 2018:
- 70% graduated, meaning they had jobs, transportation, childcare and financial savings
- The average stay was 72 days
- All the adults were employed
- They reported 50% increase in wages earned
Of the 26 families in Families Forward in 2018:
- 99% are employed
- 70% experienced a 30% or more in increased wages
- 60% of families increased their credit score by 100 points or more
Family Promise of Gwinnett County is classified by the IRS as a charitable organization; we are a 501(c)3 certified nonprofit organization. The federal tax identification number is 14-1906067.
Also see our 2017 Annual Report and our 2016 Annual Report.
See our 09 IRS Non-Profit Status Letter.
See how to donate.