Family Promise guests are given a clear list of guidelines that must be followed to remain in the program. Some examples are:
- Applicant adults without employment will be expected to obtain a job within 30 days of placement into the Family Promise of Gwinnett County program. Not being employed after 30 days is grounds for dismissal from the program.
- Guests must make 7-10 job contacts per week.
- Guests must make 3-5 housing contacts weekly.
- Guests must work on achieving other goals on their individual self-sufficiency plan.
- Guests must refrain from taking drugs or alcohol.
- Guests must stay in contact with their assigned Case Manager daily.