Are you ready to help end homelessness in Gwinnett County? Here are some ways you can get involved:
- If you are part of a faith community, lead efforts for your congregation to open its facility to house homeless families three or four times a year.
- If you have free time during the day on Monday through Friday, consider being an Office Assistant or a day host at the SaltLight Center.
- If you like to cook, prepare and serve dinner to women and children staying at the SaltLight Center. Your whole family can come if your children are at least 10 years old.
- If you can spend the night away from home occasionally, be a SaltLight Center overnight host.
- If you prefer one-on-one mentoring, work with Family Promise graduates as they re-establish their independence.
For more information on volunteering, email us at email@example.com or call 678-786-1359.