Are you ready to help end homelessness in Gwinnett County? Here are some ways you can get involved:
- If you are part of a faith community, lead efforts for your congregation to open its facility to house homeless families three or four times a year.
- If you like to eat dinner with a group, cook or purchase a meal to serve women and children staying at the SaltLight Center. Your whole family can come if your children are at least 10 years old.
- If you like to maintain buildings or repair cars, then work at one of our buildings, the home of a recent graduate, one of our vans, or a guest’s car.
- If you have free time during the day on Monday through Friday, consider being an Office Assistant or a day host at the SaltLight Center.
- If you can spend the night away from home occasionally, be a SaltLight Center overnight host.
For more information on volunteering, email Whitney Bexley at email@example.com or call 678-786-1359.